Print wirelessly from all devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Download Printing Instructions
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to the printers:
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Print Station on the 2nd Floor.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/bpl/mainlibrary
- To print, select either Black and White or Color and enter your email address.
- Select document:
- If printing from a website that does not require a password: copy and paste the website's url into the text box.
- If printing from a website that does require a password: save the document on your device, click Browse and locate file.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the green Print button. This will send your print job to the Library's Print Station.
Print jobs must be retrieved before the Library closes on the day
they are sent to the printer. Print jobs are not retained overnight.
When you arrive at the Self Service Print Station On the Library's 2nd Floor
- Click on the picture of the printer and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print.
- Near the top of the window, the total cost of the print job(s) will display.
- Add money to coinbox, located next to the Print Station. Click Print. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
- Cost: Black and White - 15¢ per page and Color - 50¢ per page